Thursday, September 3, 2009

When September Ends

Sorry, I'm not going to talk about the Green Day song. I'm just looking forward to September.

Why? Well, because we miss you. Many of you have been gone for the summer, and for whatever reason, we've been apart. Whatever you've been up to, I hope it's been fun and interesting!

It's just that, for many of us, September is a month when our habits get a tune-up. We're returning to school, or maybe our kids are, or perhaps our clients are....whatever that is for you, this time of year is when virtually everyone is reorganizing themselves.

Perfect time for a reunion!

Our program will be back in full swing in early September. We'll be enrolling new members, welcoming returning ones, and expanding our program! It doesn't matter how long you've been gone, whether you forgot some moves, if you're nursing an injury, or if you've picked up a few pounds. We're just darn happy to see you when you come in - especially me. I'm just darn happy to see you when you're here. :)

I know that life pulls us in many directions, and training is a commitment of your time - which really means you're entrusting me with a piece of your life, a part which could have been set aside for something else. Your choice to share that time is an honor that I don't take for granted.

I hope that, as part of your new fall routines, you’ve saved at least 2 hours each week to invest in yourself and share some time with our martial arts family. If not, don't worry. We'll be here when you're ready. Drop by anytime and say hi!

No comments:

Post a Comment